1) Confidentiality: It is confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. You may not present this message to another party without written consent from the sender. You are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
2) Liability: This email is not a binding agreement and does not conclude an agreement without the express confirmation by an authorised employee of Golf in South Africa and/or written acceptance of a quotation from the client.
3) Viruses: Golf in South Africa does not certify that this email is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.
4) Advice: Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Golf in South Africa. Any actions taken on the basis of this email are at the reader’s own risk.
5) Golf in South Africa offers retail travel services to customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors of travel services. Golf in South Africa does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of the independent travel vendors and shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.