Join Golf In South Africa on a unique all inclusive air charter golf tour along the magical Garden Route of South Africa, hosted by Golf Air. The trip features some of the best golf in our amazing country including Pearl Valley, Fancourt Links & Montagu and St Francis Links – all while enjoying absolute bliss at the most luxurious lodges with the best Africa has to offer.
Your trip is ALL INCLUSIVE of local private flights, golf, meals, beverages, excusrions, five star lodging, safaris, ocean safari, transfers, wine tours and more. Sit back and travel like a champion.
Exclusively available with Golf in South Africa
Max 12 guests allowed
Date: 2 – 10 October 2018
Your holiday includes:
* 2 nights at Cape Grace Hotel
* 2 night at Fancourt Manor House
* 2 night at St Francis Golf Lodge
* 2 nights at Kwandwe Game Reserve
* Pearl Valley
* Fancourt Montagu
* Fancourt Links
* St Francis Links
* Guided city tour of Cape Town
* Guided wine tasting tour in the Winelands
* Private game drive at Botlierskop
* Ocean safari at St Francis Bay
* Big 5 Safari at Kwandwe
* Bass fishing expidition
* Big 5 Safari Picnic
All transport in a private charter or helicopter
This Exclusive Holiday can be booked on a private basis or as part of a group.
Maximum 12 guests are allowed on this tour
The following prices are per person sharing and is FULLY INCLUSIVE
12 Guests – King Air 1900:
Price per person sharing: € 16 955 | £ 14 975 | $ 20 000 (US) | $ 25 540 (AU) |R 255 000
6 Guests – King Air 200:
Price per person sharing: € 21 317 | £ 18 827 | $ 25 175 (US) | $ 32 124 (AU) |R 320 000
4 Guests – King Air 90:
Price per person sharing: € 25 940 | £ 22 890 | $ 30 700 (US) | $ 39 100 (AU) |R 390 000
Day One in CAPE TOWN:
Arrive in Cape Town, South Africa in the morning and check in at the elegant Cape Grace Hotel. The hotel is on a private quay at the V&A Waterfront. Enjoy amazing views of Table Mountain from the Table Mountain Luxury Room. The afternoon is at leisure or a light guided tour of Cape Town followed by dinner at Kloof Street House.
Day Two GOLF AND WINE:
In the morning we board a private helicopter and take a scenic flight above Table Mountain towards Franshhoek for a game at top ten rated South African Open Golf host, Pearl Valley, followed by a privately guided wine tasting tour of the region through Stellenbosch at Delaire Graff and Tokara. Dinner is served at the Big Easy.
Day Three FANCOURT:
After a leisurely breakfast we check out for a last bit of shopping and head to Constantia Nek, the oldest wine region in South Africa with lunch at Groot Constantia. A 50min flight with Golf Air takes us to Fancourt. We check in to the Manor House. This afternoon is at leisure at the fantastic golf capital of Africa.
Day Four THE MONTAGU & SAFARI:
We play golf at the stunning Montagu Golf Course by Gary Player. It’s the perfect Parkland rated in the top ten for a number of years. In the afternoon we enjoy a private game drive safari at Botlierskop Nature Reserve, home to the Big Five. Dinner is served at the lodge.
Day Five THE LINKS:
The amazing Links at Fancourt is rated at Nr 1 in South Africa and 43rd in the Golf Digest greatest Courses of the World This Gary Player course is a must play for any avid golfer. After golf and a leisurely lunch, we take a short 40 minute flight to St Francis bay and check in at The Golf Lodge where our private chef meets us for a typical South African Braai.
Day Six ST FRANCIS LINKS:
Rated in the top ten of South Africa and designed by the great jack Nicklaus, the St Francis Links offers the golfer with a magical challenge. After golf and a relaxed lunch, we head to the harbour for a ocean safari to explore the gentle giants of the Indian Ocean.
Day Seven KWANDWE LODGE:
After an optional golf game in the morning at St Francis Links, we take a short 20 minute flight to Kwandwe Lodge. This majestic private nature reserve is home to the Big Five and offers incredible luxury while enjoying the best Africa has to offer. We stay here for two nights at Ecca Lodge.
Day Eight KWANDWE LODGE:
A leisurely day with two Private Safaris in the great Kwandwe Lodge with exceptional game viewing. After lunch we enjoy a bass fishing expedition or a relaxed picnic on safari right in the African bush.
Day Nine DEPART:
We check out after a private safari and head back to Cape Town International Airport for our late afternoon flight back home. Thank you very much for joining us.
YOUR HOLIDAY INCLUDES:
– Meals as per Itinerary, Local Alcoholic And All Other non-alcoholic beverages;
– Entrance Fees To All Places Of Interest as per itinerary;
– Excursion Fees Accompanied By Tour Guides;
– Green Fees, halfway-house and bar facilities at the various Club-houses;
– Coaching, swing analysis and golf clinics from Golf Air PGA Golf professional as per itinerary;
– Accommodation at all destinations as per itinerary;
– Land Transfers as per itinerary;
– Flights On The Golf Air chartered aircraft;
– Flight Crew, Aircraft and Fuel;
– Government tax
YOUR HOLIDAY EXCLUDES:
– Memorabilia purchases;
– Laundry service;
– Luggage overweight costs;
– Surcharges as mentioned in your SURCHARGE clause;
– Local and International telephone calls and telecommunication;
– Access to Wi-Fi, if not supplied in various locations, although almost all our locations will provide you with access to Wi-Fi;
– Visas for passengers if applicable;
– Fuel surcharges;
– Staff and Caddie gratuities;
– Last minute alterations to confirmed itinerary as per client’s request and confirmation.