San Lameer Golf Estate is South Africa’s own tropical paradise. It has something to offer the whole family as well as having direct access onto two magnificent blue flag beaches. Based on the South Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal, San Lameer was the very first golfing estate developed in South Africa.
It is a 200-hectare nature conservancy, landscaped with 620 privately owned luxury villas surrounding the challenging 18 hole Championship golf course, a world-class hotel and a 5-star spa. The climate of San Lameer is pleasantly sub-tropical, with cool breezes from the Indian Ocean. It is a dream holiday location for golfers, beach lovers and families and offers superb investment opportunities.
* 3 Nights in a Luxury 5-Bedroom Private Villa
* Meal basis: Self-catering
* 1 Round of Golf at San Lameer Golf Course, incl. carts
* 1 Round of Golf at Southbroom Golf Course, incl. carts
* 1 Round of Golf at Wild Coast Sun, incl. carts
* All meals, transfers, extras, and items not mentioned
* Car hire rates or private transfers available on request
R3 600-00 per person sharing, for the package
R3 750-00 per person sharing, for the package
Mid Season: 09 July 2019 – 19 Sep 19 & 02 October 2019 – 03 December 2019
High Season: 20 September 2019 – 01 October 2019
We can tailor-make this tour to your requirements!
* Prices are based on 10 guests sharing, for 3 nights, 3 rounds & carts
* We have smaller villas as well if you are a smaller group
* Golf is based on SAGA Non-Affiliated Rates, please enquire about Affiliated Rates
* Refundable breakage deposit payable on arrival